The Employee Assistance Program or EAP provides assistance through short-term, professional counselling and consulting for employees and members of their immediate families who face problems of a work or personal nature. The Employee Assistance Program offers confidential and professional assistance, off-site, is voluntary and is paid for by the Employer.
What does the Employee Assistance Program cover
The Employee Assistance Program can help you with any problems or concerns that affect your psychological or emotional wellbeing.
The EAP covers a wide variety of problems and concerns such as:
- Family and relationship problems
- Grief and bereavement
- Anxiety, depression and stress
- Gambling, Alcohol and Other Drug addictions
- Conflict in the workplace
- Management issues
- Eating disorders
- Elder care (coping skills, guilt etc.)
- Balancing work and family responsibilities
- Changes at work or at home
- Reference to highly specialised services such as financial and legal advice
If you would like any further information or to arrange an appointment, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.